Job Vacancy – Sales and Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
6th February 2018
Full-time maternity cover with possibility of permanent extension
Salary – £26,000 – 29,000 DOE
40hrs per week
Location – In-house, Stockport SK4
Costumes with Character is one of the World’s leading mascot and costume manufacturers, creating bespoke characters for a wide variety of clients and industry sectors. We are seeking an experienced Sales and Accounts Manager to join our team on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent extension.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts to maintain and further develop relationships with clients.
- Act as a point of contact for new and existing customers, answering phone, email and website enquiries in a polite and timely fashion.
- Generate new business and follow up on potential client leads, attending meetings where necessary.
- Build client proposals and example galleries to assist with sales and tendering.
- Compile relevant documents and construct fabric sample packs for clients and production.
- Report on current sales performance and hold regular WIP update meetings with the Production manager.
- Assist the finance and administration manager with invoicing and other financial duties.
- Assist the production department with photo editing, client feedback and other duties as required.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions for clients in a timely manner.
- Min 1yr experience working as a sales manager.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to problem solve.
- Punctual and with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of costume fabrication is desirable but not essential.
You may be required to undertake tasks outside of your remit so flexibility and adaptability are essential.
If you feel that you fit the bill and would like to put forward your application then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org